Follow by Email

Wednesday, 2 December 2015

Just a note

I know it has been a while and I do apologise. Real life has a way of rearing its ugly head and it certainly has this year.

I have a bit of a dilemma right now. We do have a book that is more ready to go than not. The problem is do we want to publish it now or wait until we have finished the story we want to put on the blog and add to the end of the book? Decisions, decisions.
If any of you have an opinion let me know.

Also I may have to move my blog to a new one as I managed to somehow lose my old email address with google. They keep telling me I have reset it and then tell me no, that belongs to someone else. It bloody well does not but you can only argue so long with a computer and then you just have to throw your hands up and say bugger it.

So book?
Wait?

Caleb

7 comments:

  1. I would love to read your book now. But it is of course up to you all. Merry Christmas from Florida!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you are the people with the creative talent, the decision must rest with you. I'm sitting on the fence and not being helpful here, apologies but whatever your decision I'm sure your book will be worth the wait.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I listen to the fireworks exploding I wanted to say happy New year to you all. As you can see we have decided it is only fair to give you the type of book you are expecting and so you will have to wait just a while longer. Peace and love from me, Adam and the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, Katie, a belated happy new year to you love. I am so sorry to have not replied before this and it seems I am forever saying that! LOL! Adam was sick, I was sick, and we have not even gotten the netbook out in over six weeks! Someone needs a spainking. After this week I am blowing the dust off and we will get it done. Editting was put on hold as we waited for events to unfold and to make up for the delay we are having an all inclusive poker party. It should be interesting with all those Tops!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I understand completely, who wants to write when they feel lousy. Just will make the book that much better for the wait. Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete