Follow by Email

Sunday, 6 March 2016

Out Now!

Tales From The Village Volume Eighteen is now published and should be ready for purchase tonight or tomorrow. Hopefully it redeems us to our wonderful readers. We never meant to make you so disgruntled.




Jack drove the short distance to Ethan’s house, jumped out and jogged up the drive. He rapped on the door impatiently.
Ethan took the pencil out of his mouth and went to answer the door. He figured it had to be a cold call because no one, “Shite”, he thought and went through the week as he pulled the door open. ‘To what do I owe the pleasure?’
‘I’ve got to make a trip to Cribbs Causeway and I need a wingman.’
‘You lost your sat nav?’ Ethan turned around to head to the kitchen. He was almost sure Jack would follow. It was his favourite room after all.

5 comments:

  1. Love, Love, Love the new book!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear that. It's slow going right now but we figure we have it coming considering how upset people got. You will be happy to know we took on board your suggestion of who should get into trouble. It might just surprise you how.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie, email me at caleb@netherkipping.co.uk. I have something I would like to talk to you about. Nothing bad, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry that I didn't get back to you sooner. My Dad was ill and I was off the internet for a few months ... Do you still want me to contact you?

      Delete
    2. Not to worry. I hope your fasther is better now too. If you would at some point. You have always stood by us and said kind words. We would like you to think about a story you would like told and which characters you would like in it. Drop me an email when your ready. Love to you and yours.

      Delete